INTRODUCING NEW HORIZONS LEARNING-AS-A-SERVICE
The power of Microsoft meets the dedication and quality of New Horizons to bring you a new way to learn.
Today’s learner needs more than just a multi-day classroom experience to fully harness the skills needed to tackle the job roles of tomorrow. Areas such as Data Science, Cloud Administration, Big Data, and DevOps require a more holistic understanding than ever before. Gaining the insights needed to succeed demands a new way to learn, one that combines traditional instructor-led training with a multi-faceted, access-at-any-time combination of learning methods and tools.
Introducing New Horizons Learning-as-a-Service (NH LaaS). Taking the power of the New Horizons classroom experience and enhancing it through Microsoft-produced On-Demand content, award-winning e-books and reinforcement articles, and anytime access to a live expert Mentor. This is truly robust learning for the digital age.
Choose from any five distinct, Microsoft-focused tracks, each with three paths that best meet your training needs:
- Data Science – this track is one of the growing fields in the industry and is in alignment with the Microsoft Professional Program in Data Science
- Azure – exploring the most in-demand product in the Microsoft portfolio
More tracks will be coming in 2018:
- Big Data – building a skillset to help your organization make the most out their data
- DevOps – leveraging the best industry-adopted practices to become more agile
- Cloud Administration – discovering the tools needed for Cloud Administration and the Azure platform
From Introductory to Intermediate to Advanced, we have the training you need, how you need it, and when you need it. Go beyond the classroom – explore all that New Horizons Learning-as-a-Service has to offer!